International Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club, Inc.
Raleigh/Wake County, North Carolina
Our Chapter is recruiting!
Interested in becoming a Chapter II member?
Complete the application and contact Doug Greene or Alex Holman via email:
If you are an and own a motorcycle (or plan to purchase one soon), we would like to have you join us as a Blue Knight! 2019 has been another exciting year in which our club was involved in many activities for the support of local law enforcement. We enjoy riding together year-round to support these and many other charities and causes, which include helping children and veterans. We also ride for fun and fellowship to enjoy local activities and points of interest.
Doug Greene, President
Alex Holman, Vice-President
Tony Lashly, Treasurer
Tony Rogers, Secretary
Our purpose and goals are to:
1. Provide for the mutual assistance, enjoyment, entertainment, education, physical, mental and social benefit of its members and the general public.
2. To promote and advance the sport of motorcycling and the safety of motorcycling.
3. To serve the interests of motorcycle owners and users.
4. To promote by example and any other acceptable means, safe use, operation and enjoyment of motorcycles.
5. To develop a fraternal spirit between law enforcement personnel and the general public.
Content copyright 2016. blueknightsnc2.com. All rights reserved.
A member of the Mason Dixon Conference